Elixir - The Potion Elixir - The Potion

This is a damn good solid track. Definitely digging the rap style bro, and the outro had me dyin lol. Keep up the good work man, I believe you can be great with the progress you've shown. For anyone who doesn't know, you can find this guy on youtube, I think his name is still onepissedlink

God Damn God Damn

A masterpiece, I give you 5/5 hands down. Like why aren't you famous yet?

+Sad mood+ +Sad mood+

Get some new samples...

Ear Destruction Ear Destruction

Most beautiful thing I've ever heard!

Zen Zen

That is true... Horses don't tell time... For that, I give you 10/5 and 20/10 and also 200/100, I'm also following you on twitter, instagram, I've liked your facebook page, and I own every single album you've ever sold... I'm your number 1 fan.

Demo Very Unfinished Demo Very Unfinished

RATE PHYVE!!!!!!!!!1111113413432#@$#@%$

I'm Out I'm Out

Dope rhymes and dope beat make for some dope shit n***a. Keep that shit up bro you got some talent!

TGSUnderground responds:

yeahhhh!!!!!!! GOOGLE EMPLOYEE LIKED MY SONG IN DISPUTE WITH PRODUCERS!!!!!

Part wings Part wings

The audio clips a lot, and your voice isn't audible enough compared to the music for me to make out what you're saying... Sounds like you're flow is good, but I can't tell. Beat is pretty dope though, I would like to add to this if you want to collab.

5sos amnesia cover 5sos amnesia cover

Solid. Seems like you were really feelin this song, you should make more SHET!!!!

Shark Tank Shark Tank

Dude that's sick! Really loving the guitar tone, and the drums only stick out enough for you to hear, without taking over the entire track. Love the riffs too, I just posted one up here today, using the same tone as my first submission this year, I think your riffs with my tone would be so badass! HMU

TSRBand responds:

Thanks man! This is still my fave export for the past little while. I'd really like to go back and re-do the bass track sometime with a newer instrument and get that low end sounding huge. Your new song is awesome, have sent you a PM.